As parents you are automatically members of the Parent Forum at the School and are entitled to have a say in what happens at the school.
As a member you can expect to:-
- Get information about what your child is learning.
- Get information about events and activities at the school.
- Get advice/help on how you can support your child’s learning.
- Be told about opportunities to be involved in the school.
- Have a say in selecting a parent council to work on behalf of all parents at the school.
The role of the parent council is to:-
- Support the school in its work with pupils.
- Represent the views of all parents.
- Encourage links between the school/parents/pupils/pre-school groups and the wider community.
- Report back to the parent forum.